SpectraPure Silicabuster Color Indicating Super Di Cartridge
Spectra Pure Silica Buster Super DI Multi-Layer De-Ionization Cartridges are fabricated with the highest grade custom-blended resins for ultra-pure water. They are capable of producing 18 meg ohm-cm resistivity water. They are the first de-ionization cartridges designed to reduce silica, nitrates and phosphate levels into the low ppb range. These newly formulated cartridges far exceed the performance of previous cartridges, offering enhanced contaminant removal, longer life and higher purity. This cartridge needs resistivity or TDS monitoring to determine when it is exhausted. Caution: The de-ionization cartridge life is greatly reduced when operated on low pH waters or water with high CO2 (carbon dioxide) levels. The exact cartridge life will vary greatly with pH, carbon dioxide levels, TDS, etc., in your RO water or the feed water supplying the RO system. Aeration or de-gasification of RO product water is recommended for such waters for removal of carbon dioxide. 33% more removal capacity than our standard Silica- Buster DI cartridge Proprietary High Flow, Low Pressure Drop cartridge produces more gallons per day! Highest silica, nitrate, phosphate and heavy metal removal of any 10" DI cartridge available For ultra high purity water (18 meg ohm-cm resistivity) Highest grade, custom-blended resins used for highest purity and lowest TOC levels Aluminized Mylar packaging eliminates DI cartridge degradation during storage. Optimized for post-RO or post-distillation filtration *Color-Indicating Silica Buster Super DI cartridge provides a color change to show remaining capacity without metering.
- Sediment removal at its finest,Color changes to show remaining capacity and cartridge exhaustion
- Optimized for post RO or post distillation filtration
- Enhanced design features graduated sediment removal to trap larger particles near its surface and minute particles in the center
- Designed for a longer life cycle and greater particulate holding capacity
- Now with 33% more capacity than our standard SilicaBuster DI cartridge