Lifegard Aquatics Quiet One 6000 Pump 1506 gph
Lifegard Quiet One Pumps have been used by aquarist for years for silent reliable water movement. Typically employed as a return pump, Lifegard pumps can be used for almost any application where water needs to be moved continuously.
- Extremely quiet operation...so quiet you’ll swear it’s not running.
- Safe for Salt or Freshwater applications.
- ECO-SAV™ generates more power with less energy consumption.
- Internal recirculation prevents overheating and ejects obstructing debris.
- Remarkable impeller technology provides combined rotors, improved shaft materials and corrosion resistant bearings.
- EZ Access Covers allow ease of maintenance of rotor, shaft and removable impellers.
- Innovative “cooling chambers” provide air-cooling during dry use and water-cooling in wet applications.
- Pre- filter Grill with Flow Control Valve in submersible applications
- Output: 1876 GPH
- Maximum Head Height: 12 FT
- Power Consumption: 155 W
- Inlet: 1" MPT
- Outlet: 1" MPT
- Chord Length: 6 FT
- Dimensions: 7.68 " L x 4.56" W x 5.32" H