EcoTech MP10w VorTech Quiet Drive Propeller Pump
In a reef aquarium, having the perfect amount of flow and water movement is crucial to the health of your animals, as well as the overall success of the tank. With the addition of Ecotech Marine's Mobius app compatibility, Vortech Quiet Drive pumps have never been more versatile or easier to use. VorTech pumps are designed by aquarists to be the standard in wave-making technology.
- Mobius App Ready - No need for additional equipment to get wireless programming functionality. Connect directly to your iOS or Android device.
- Create massive water movement - Adjustable flow rates with included controller allow you to dial in a setting that is tailored to your aquarium
- No hot spots - With its broad flow pattern, the VorTech Quiet Drive eliminates "flow hot spots"
- Three-dimensional flow - A unique patented design is unrivaled in creating three-dimensional flow conditions and gyres
- Comprehensive flow modes - 12 different flow modes allow you to choose the best setting for happy corals and fish
- Ultra low-profile design - With its patented design, the VorTech Quiet Drive is the least visually obtrusive pump on the market
- Safe - No electrical components in the aquarium greatly reduces the risk of electrical shock to you or your fish or corals.
Flow: 2,500 gph
Power Consumption: 8-19 Watts
Tank Range: 2.5-50+ gal (9.5-190 liters)
Max Glass Thickness: 0.375 inches (9.5 mm)
- 1x VorTech MP10 Mobius Ready Quiet Drive Pump
- 1x Quiet Drive driver/controller
- 1x Spacer
- 1x Foam Guard
- 1x Mounting hardware kit
- 1x Power supply
Multiple Flow Modes
Simulating a low-energy lagoon. The QuietDrive motor slowly changes, recreating the gentle currents of a lagoon environment.
Reef Crest Mode
Simulating currents found around high energy reefs. The pump changes speed frequently emulating crashing waves and tidal surges.This is a great mode for SPS corals.
Uniform circular flow creates motions that help transports water from one side of the tank to the other. With two pumps paired in Gyre Mode, you can oscillate between a clockwise and counterclockwise gyre that lasts from 2 seconds to 2 hours.
Short Pulse Mode
Strong short pulses that can be set at intervals of 0.2 seconds up to 2 seconds. This mode can create a standing wave in your tank with the correct frequency.
Tidal Swell Mode
A harmonic balance of the ever changing conditions found in the ocean. TSM will vary from calm flow all the way up to chaotic high flow and it even has a pre-programmed detritus cleaning surge that will help suspend particles to be swept into the filtration system.
Nutrient Transport Mode
NTM is programmed to create a two-phase circulation flow mode. Phase one consists of wave motions to help stir up and suspend detritus while the second phase incorporates surging motions to help push particles towards the overflow and down into the filter system. This is our favorite mode and is especially great for sensitive corals like LPS and SPS.
Pause all of your wireless Ecotech Pumps at the push of a button. Pumps will turn down to an idle speed allowing you to feed your tank without the food being pushing into rocks or into the filtration system.
Simulate a calmer environment for night time hours. Night Mode can be enabled or disabled with custom hours programmed to automatically turn on and off.
Wave Auto Tune Mode
Create a standing wave in your aquarium to help sweep detritus and other foreign particles from the sandbed. It is amazing what will magically float out of the rocks when a standing wave is created. We highly suggest pairing two wireless pumps for this mode to get the full effect!
Access and program your Vortech pumps through your mobile device to access a myriad of features. A defining characteristic of EcoTech equipment is the versatility and power of control offered to the aquarium hobbyist. The Mobius app is packaging all this capability in a way that makes programming and control intuitive, quick, and painless.